Ignoring a big point?

Did Obama ignore a big point in his speech last night?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/20091202/us_time/08599194455600

BlueCollarMama

Asked by BlueCollarMama at 8:39 AM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 8:40 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I'll be honest I didnt even bother listening to the speech I can only take but so much of hearing the man...and imo he is no leader and our military knows it to
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:43 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Setting time tables is about as stupid as can be. You can't predict what will happen in war and the enemy will wait it out. That in my opinion is the worst thing the dems are so obsessed with.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:46 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Exactly carpy that was my thought wont the enemies just wait it out and then attack?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:48 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• But his whole reason for dragging out making the decision to send more troops is because every plan he was given didn't have an exit strategy he agreed with and now he won't even mention if they have one or not?
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 8:51 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Tn is it like you to moan and complain about getting a plan or not and then not listen to the plan, seems not to really fit. LOL i guess it's not about having or not having a plan at all. I wonder what your disgust really is about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• We watched The Biggest Loser last night.  Guess if you watched the speech, you did too.  lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• anon nah im glad he finally made a decision I knew he planned to send more troops I didnt have to listen to the speech..and obviously I didnt miss much
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:22 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• By the way anon I knew obamma would be one big arse mistake because I did alot of listening to him months ago..and checked him out..I know all I need to know and have
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:23 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Whatcha trying to say anon? spit it out LOL... why do ya think I dont care for obamas policies and ways? come onnnn be like the boy who cried wolf one too many times ,,,
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:25 AM on Dec. 2, 2009