Another Pregnancy question.

Hey girls. I am really stressing out right now. Hers my issue
I took plan B about a month and a half to a month and three weeks ago. (didn't want too but with the circumstances). This caused me to have two periods last month. Now I am not having any this month. I am a week late but have taken 3 tests which all 3 came back , negative. Is there ANY chance? I really do not want to be because the what would be "dad" just told me he is back with his ex and wants nothing to do with me.
So not only do I feel cheap I feel used.Ugh. I hate men
But anyways, that you in advance for your help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Not unless it's to early to tell...but I don't think yo are.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• If you have missed your period and are still getting negatives on a HPT, go to the doctor and get a blood test. Stress is a factor for periods being late, so try to relax and not worry about it as much!
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 9:06 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Ok, so you were careless once and took Plan B to prevent pregnancy. Then instead of learning your lesson, you were careless again?

Get on birth control. As irresponsible as you are you need to get an IUD or be on the shot because I doubt you'll take a pill regularly every day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I don;t think she was saying she was irresponsible twice, just that her periods have been out of wack ever since.
    I would suggest calling your doctor and asking their advice. Unless it is still too early to tell, you probably aren't pregnant, but are stressed because of the situation. So many factors can throw your period off. Plan B might just be one of those factors. Good Luck, and if you are pregnant, you can raise the baby without that sorry SOB if you have to. =)
    AngelOnBoard

Answer by AngelOnBoard at 9:59 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• excuse me sweetheart I never said I used it twice and for you knowledge i was drugged
    Next time you want to be an ignorant bitch, get the facts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• woo hoo for you OP!!! Tell her like it is!!! Finally another mom stood up to the anon thats so rude and ugly to everyone!!! Im sorry to hear that your were drugged and Im sure I would of done the same thing that you did and more i would have reported him for it also..anyway you might not be preggo like the other moms said try and get a blood test..good luck and i hope everything works out for you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I would get a blood test done. Same thing happened to me ..I was actually breast feeding, took plab b, and still got pregnant my DS was only 3 months old. Hope all goes well for you..gl hun! : )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Dec. 2, 2009