Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

married but don't care?

we've been married four years and all except the first three months have been hell. it's gotten to the point where physicly get sick when he comes home from work (he's an otr trucker) . everytime we talk about our marrage he shows no caring for how i feel , but for some reason this last time he was in it hit me hard , that he just don't care about me, us, the marrage, anything family wise. i don't want to loose my homeschooling the boys (there is med reasons i can't send them to school but the schools don't think it's enough) just because my husbans is an azz, but i can't be with him nor my family (my family physicly abuses me) . so any suggestions on what to do would be awesome. thank you in advance. (oh and i mark this anon because i don't trust him NOT to make an account just to see what i talk about.)

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (6)
  • idk...if you cant trust a man and stuff don't feel right you shouldnt be with him....and if you're not happy and your husband doesnt seem happy then your kids are'nt going to be happy kids...there is no since in being together.

    Answer by shay1130 at 9:05 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

  • i understand that, i'm not questioning if i SHOULD leave him i know i should and want to. it's how to do it, where to go how to homeschool AND be a single mother.

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

  • stay home..kick his ass out. (it would be nice if it were that simple, huh?)

    Answer by shay1130 at 9:11 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

  • they have hotlines that you can call or you can look it up on the internet "houseing for abused woman"...

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

  • Try govt housing. You can live where you want as long as the landlord accepts the govt vouchers.

    Answer by admckenzie at 10:16 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

  • yes try getting on assistance. finding a stah job to do to make some money that way you can work and be with the kids.

    Answer by sandraberke at 10:22 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.