Anyone from the Pittsburgh, Pa area?

We're considering a move to this area...I would love to hear your likes, dislikes, advise on good areas, or towns to look at when buying a home, and the bad areas to avoid. Just any feedback would be appreciated, I need a feel for the area...thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Travel

• I lived near there for 2 years. We lived in a little town called Coraopolis. I liked the town because it was really small (probably just a little over a mile across) and had a great school (hated my landlord though, he was a douche). It's about 10 miles from the airport and a couple miles from the Robinson Mall/shopping area (which has EVERYTHING). The quality of houses, though, isn't great.
    BUT, the area around it is pretty. Moon Township is nice but pricier (we were limited by our poorness, lol). This is all NW of the city. My husband worked at the airport so we had to stick to that area. It all depends on where you need to live.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:14 AM on Dec. 2, 2009