Getting discouraged. It's storms after storms after storms.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Dec. 2, 2009 in General Parenting

• move then, i guess
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• rain boots and go play...cant stay cooped up all the time..find a puddle make a splash :)
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:09 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I was talking about problems and hurdles...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I know what you mean OP, this year of 2009 our family has endured many storms, financial storm that has lasted the entire year, rape of DD, job loss, etc. The only thing that I know is to keep on keepin on the very best you can....just put one foot in front of the other and face one day at a time the best you know how.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• anon :34 Im so sorry you have gone thru so much. My heart goes out to bothe of you! I hope you find soem peace soon. One day at a time, one foot in front of the other. Keep looking up and asking God to lead you to a better place!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:16 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I completely understand... but you just have to keep putting one foot infront of the other... if you stop moving you'll just drownd... I recomend making short term goals.. one at a time.. even if its like.. pay off this bill, or loose five pounds... it makes it seem like the storms are eaiser to get through when you have soemthing to work towards.
    Anonymous

• Not sure if you are religious or not, but I lOVE the song Praise you in this storm by Casting Crowns, you can listen to it online!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:35 PM on Dec. 2, 2009