Is it just mine and my panties?

Or do all dogs like to chew the crotch out of women's underwear?

AMsMommy212

Asked by AMsMommy212 at 9:37 AM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL, My dogs don't do this.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:52 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• all the inside dogs we have had did this even the girl dogs. The dog we have now goes so far as to knock over the dirty clothes basket to get to them. My cousins dog and cat did this to hers and she is 9. I think it is something that dogs just do.
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 9:55 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Yep, it's a normal thing!
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 10:08 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• My current dogs do not, but I have had or had to live with dogs who did. I had a female dog who was fine about the laundry until she went into heat. I put a diaper on her and she dug out the laundry and chewed up ever pair of my panties in like 30 minutes. After I got her fixed, no problems. I think she did it for revenge.

What's really bad is when you're at the dog park and your dog starts pooping your panties and you have to get a leaf and pull pink lace out of her butt in front of everyone.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:13 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• somethign about our pheromones send them into a hunger spree and they will c hew out anything that smells of us. When i was preggy and spent the night at a friends her puppy chewed out the crouch of my only pair of materity jeans that fit right
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 10:38 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• LMAO!!! Pink lace... yeah, i know exactly what you mean. had a friends dog that was obsessed with my bras- i was nursing- and would root through the diaper bag to find any soiled garment (bra or my shirt) that i had leaked on. never had a dog eat my undies though.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:00 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• LOL,,,I remember one time when I was still at home with my parents and we had a little chiuawa dog anyway my mom and I had to been on the rag at the same time... only not to heavy of a flow (I know gross too much info) but it happened this little dog came out of no where and had this half ass used pad chewing and playing with it. We were like what tha?...not to mention it happened right in front of company...LOL That was sooo embarrassing and funny now thinking back...lol Me and my mom were blaming eachother on whose pad it was...lol

But yes I think dogs love the scent of our in between the legs...lol

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:02 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Oh dogs! Yes, I have a nasty little dog that does just this! He will eat the crotch of any panties or jeans that he can get his little jaws on. He's a small dog, so I am able to keep the laundry out of his reach if it is kept up well (read if my teen daughter also cooperates), but what really blew my mind was when the little bugger got up on my desk (using my desk chair as a stepping stool) and ATE every little plastic bit off of my reading glasses that had touched my face?!? All the little plastic bits that actually touch your nose, your ears, etc., nothing that didn't actually touch me.....I can't figure it out....does he love me or hate me? LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• What?? Haha, this is funny. None of my dogs have ever done something like this... im surprised to see so many have tho,.
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:27 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Ick, dogs are nasty! LOL

I've never had dogs, so I've never had any of that happen to me, but my friend in high school said that her family came home one day and their dog had gone through the bathroom trash and chewed up used pads and all that...ugh I was grossed out, but I laughed my ass off!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Dec. 2, 2009