is it normal to feel the baby flutter all day one day but not feel it for a few days after??

is it normal to feel the baby flutter all day one day but not feel it for a few days after?? im always worried and its getting annoying

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how far along are you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• i just actually went to the dr for the same thing today! I have not felt my baby move since last wednesday..so i went in they done an us and the baby is fine great heartrate and everything..i am 21wks4days...so im guessing that its normal plus the dr told me today that since im overweight that it could also be a reason..good luck to you hope this helps
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• im about 18 weeks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• yes if you are on the heavier side you may not feel every movement that baby makes. noramlly they tell you after a certain point in time i think its like 19 or 20 weeks maybe even later to aly on your left side drinks lots of fluids and count the number of times you feel the baby move. do this everyday at the same time. if your that concerned call the dr. dont be asking peoples oppions on cafemom!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Yes! I had the same thing happen. I actually didnt feel the baby move until 20 weeks anyway. Drink or eat something then lay on your side. After I ate I always felt her move!
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 10:16 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• i have an appointment in a week so theres no need to call the doctor and i was just curiouse on what other people thought
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• try eating something or drinking some caffiene might wake the baby up enough or the baby could be sleeping right now.. does the baby have a certain scedule it likes to go by? ie waking up at night??
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 10:19 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• thanks mlm0503
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• i dont know sometimes ill feel him in the morning or mid day but i tried laying on my side and nothing ever happens
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I think it's normal. I'm 20 weeks 6 days. For days I didn't feel a thing from the baby. I started to get worried. The next day he was busy all day non stop.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Dec. 2, 2009