Ok, seriously what is so wrong about Levi Johnston?

All I ever hear is people talking sh*t about him, "Why would he even try to get joint custody of his son." And, "He is so immature, look at how he is acting to the Palin family." Or even, "He posed for Playgirl, there is no way he's a good dad." The poor KID is being ganged up against, and for what? What did he do that is so wrong? He had a kid with Bristol Palin, that is the only thing he did wrong. Sarah Palin is a GROWN WOMAN and is acting like this to this young boy who has never done anything to harm his child.

Sorry it just irritates me that he isn't a bad guy and everyone seems to think that he is like the devil or something.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• He's just another publicity whore, trying to cash in on his 15 minutes.

How is this different from Sarah Palin?

OP, I don't know much about Levi, but from what I do know I don't think he should be barred from having joint custody of his child.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 10:33 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• He's just another publicity whore, trying to cash in on his 15 minutes. He should be focused on where his life goes from here and how to be the best dad possible for his son. That's what someone with maturity and decency would do, not make the talk show circuit talking smack and baring his weenie for playgirl. He's a loser. I just hope he grows up sooner rather than later for the sake of his son.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 10:15 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I know him and he is a giant douche bag. He does not care about the baby only about making some cash off the backs of the Palin family. His family are all worthless white trash. Everyone was shocked when Bristol started dating him. He is a loser and will always be one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• He's not a bad guy....LOL. But he is a dumb guy. A shallow, lightweight. He's posing for Playgirl....strike one. :-) He is cute and he thinks ythat is good enough. He thinks he can be successful just by being cute and being the father of Bristol's baby. Strike Two. He is getting attention by slamming and bad-mouthing his son's grandmother. Strike Three....He's out!!!
    He needs to come back down to earth and go to college. ( If they will admit him at a college...? )Period. End of story.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:25 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Ditto Lindalu2....
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:29 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• HIs only claim for fame is getting Sara Palin's daughter pregnant. From everything I've heard and read, the Palin family has been good to him. Since it's obvious that he wanted to be famous for something (anything), he could have just as easily went on the talk show circuit talking about the challenges of becoming a teenaged dad, he could have turned in around by reaching out to other teenage boys and letting them know how it is to become a parent when you're so young. ect.
    Instead, he chose to go out in flames slandering and spreading crappy rumors about the Palin family, and then capped it off by getting naked for playgirl. He has to know that women are not the people who buy those magazines, right?

Seriously, what I find wrong with him is that he doesn't have any morals, or atleast none that I'm aware of.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• He is in relation to someone who is trying to maintain a political career. His behaviour should reflect the core values of that family.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 10:41 AM on Dec. 2, 2009