help

thanksgiving: DH said he was sick and couldnt go to his uncles so my parents, DS and i went to my uncles. later he calls and says hes going skateboarding with his friend while hes apparently sick. we get into it and fight all night.
friday: i go to my friends house with DS and come home and DH goes to the car to get cigarettes and finds a jacket i have never seen before, and then accuses me of going to cheat on him all day while i had DS with me.
saturday we fought all day.
tuesday: he freaks out because i dont answer a text within 2 minutes when i had to use the bathroom and didnt check my phone when i got back.
we have just been fighting all of the time. he lies and im always thinking hes cheating on me. hes done it once and wants to have sex with other women so yeah, i think that. then my friend whose house i went to told me he loves me and kissed me the other night and i dont know what to do about DH. me and him seem to

kelsey.evans08

Asked by kelsey.evans08 at 10:30 AM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• me and him seem to be going down a path to where were going to end up divorced and i dont know what to do. DS is super close to him and i just dont think we can work this out. we have been fighting over everything and anything lately and he says he wants to help change this but he doesnt act like it. he acts like a jerk, blames everything on me, does nothing around the house and says he does, has no job yet, etc. i just dont know what to do. if you want more details, please PM me as i do not feel comfortable putting all of the details for everyone to see.
    kelsey.evans08

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 10:32 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Don't start anything with another guy until you get divorced...if that's what it comes down to. It sounds like you both need couples counseling. Marriage counseling, whatever, it probably will help. It sounds like your marriage is toxic, and you should try to resolve it before you do anything drastic. Good luck to you, I'm sorry :[
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Stop fighting with him. Tell him you are not going to fight and argue with him over stupid stuff. Sit down with him like adults and find out what is his problem ( what is bothering him). See if the relationship is fixable.

Answer by louise2 at 10:43 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• i have tried plenty of times to talk to him to see what his problem was. he does not talk to me like an adult. he acts like a 15 year old and yells and screams and causes a scene. im not trying to start anything with another guy. he just came out and did it. i know this guy would treat me the way i deserve to be and i just dont know what to do. DH seems to be starting arguments over nothing all of the time, wants to have sex with other girls and emails them to see if they want to, threatens to leave me every single day, and threatens to commit suicide all the time. im at a loss of what to do.
    kelsey.evans08

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 11:02 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• If that is how he is acting. Just leave,or tell him to go ahead and leave. Him threating to kill himself is not your problem or fault. Do what you need to do to be happy.

Answer by louise2 at 1:02 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• he tries to act like everything is fine but its not. its like hes pretending to stay with me for DS. him saying hes going to leave all of the time makes me feel like hes trying to start arguments and that he really doesnt want to be with me. i dont know what i need to be happy. when he says hes going to leave, its starting to hurt less and less like i really am just not caring anymore.
    kelsey.evans08

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 1:29 PM on Dec. 2, 2009