Why is it like this? TMI

We have been TTC for awhile now and this month I started my period a day later then I was suppose too, anyway, this period is sooo different then what I usually have. It was dark brown and really really thick!! I was very crampy this time and I NEVER get cramps with my periods. Any thoughts of why it was like this would be appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It could be a numerous amount of things. I had this happen to me a few months after I got my periods back after having my lil boy. My doctor told me it was completely normal for me cause I hadnt had sex until my son was at least 5months old. If concerns you tremendously call and talk with your drs nurse they are really good about getting back with you and letting you know what they think you should do or what has called it.
    Anonymous