Why is it like this? TMI

We have been TTC for awhile now and this month I started my period a day later then I was suppose too, anyway, this period is sooo different then what I usually have. It was dark brown and really really thick!! I was very crampy this time and I NEVER get cramps with my periods. Any thoughts of why it was like this would be appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Health

• I hate to say it but you could be having a miscarraige. Call your OB doctor and get it checked.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I was gonna say the same thing. Alot of very early miscarraiges go unnoticed because women just think it's their period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I agree with the PP. It could be a miscarriage. I would call the doc, in the mean time you could take a pregnancy test. It will give you a false positive due to the hormones still being in your system if you want to know for sure.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 1:05 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Could be a miscarriage, or it could be implantation spotting.......or it could just be a wonky period.
    Foster_Mom

Answer by Foster_Mom at 1:30 PM on Dec. 2, 2009