WHERE CAN I BUY DRINK STIRS AT ?

WHERE CAN I BUY DRINK STIRS AT ? THE KIND THAT IS MADE WITH A KNIFE OR SPOON . ITS THE STIRS THAT HAS CHOCOLATE OR CARAMEL OR HONEY ON THE TIP OF THEM . IF ANY ONE MAKES THEM OR KNOWS WHERE I CAN BUY THEM PLEASE LET ME KNOW .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Food & Drink

• You can make them yourself - just dip spoons in melted chocolate or whatever you want anmd voila, you've got it for a heck of a lot cheaper than buying premade.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• What you are looking for isn't really called drink stirs. That's another item, usually found in resturant/bar suppliers or liquor stores.

You are seeking chocolate dipped or chocolate covered spoons. I don't know of any place to buy them (never looked honestly). I always make them myself.

Anonymous

• i make the chocolate covered spoon stirs .. thats prolly what you are looking for .

i make and sale them if you want to buy any .
    you get 8 for 5.00
    i will take paypal if you have it ..

flavors are mixed :

caramel , chocolate , white chocolate , white chocolate with caramel , or with sprinkles , hot chocolate ..

if youre interested in any just send me a message .
    shawnanapier

Answer by shawnanapier at 6:43 PM on Dec. 3, 2009