SAMCRO (SAMCROW)

If you watch it then you know what it is!! I was just wondering if anyone watched last night (dec 2 season finale)? I couldnt believe everything that happened. Especially the ending OMG i cant wait until next season (do i have to wait a year or what?) POOR JAX and what is Gemma going to do? it was so good. I was so mad they killed the prospect and he was just about to patch!!! (hope that doesnt spoil anything)

So i guess my question is if you saw it what did you think, and what are your predictions for next season?

elananme

Asked by elananme at 11:13 AM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• I gave up trying to predict anything, because something unexpected always happens. It was heart-wrenching to watch Jax lose it over Abel being stolen. But I was screaming at the tv "Run! Run! Run!" and then "Steal a boat! Chase the guy!". It was so sad. I'm curious about what will happen with Gemma. And I'm expecting the ATF lady to get what's coming to her eventually. I also hated that they killed the prospect.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 11:38 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad clay and jax have made up and working together now. I think once gemma hears that her grand son was taken she will come home.
    lich663

Answer by lich663 at 10:40 AM on Dec. 23, 2009