new meal ideas?????????????

I seem to be running out of ideas on what to feed my 12 months old for lunch and such. Any sugesstions. I sometimes feel like he eats the same thing over and over, and I dont want to end up turning him into a picky eater.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Whatever you eat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• My 14 month old loves homemade pot pie. I put a ton of veggies in, chicken, make a nice gravy to go over that and then put a pie crust on top. She really loves it. She also loves mini meat balls and noodles.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 11:47 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• My 2 year old get tried of eating the same thing every day. So here are a few of the things we have for lunch: tuna fish with celery, almond butter sandwhiches, various soups, tortilla roll up with bell peppers, onions, carrots, etc, mac and cheese with broccoli and beans, always fruit for dessert, breakfast tacos, veggie frittatas, baked ziti, turkey sandwich, salads, fish sticks, salmon patties and of course left overs.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 11:55 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• hummus on whole grain pita with shredded veggies hunks of tofu and avocado

The best book on feeding babies, toddlers and their families is called Super Baby Food by Ruth Yaron. You should be able to find it at your local library. There is some great information on the website: www.superbabyfood.com

Answer by rkoloms at 12:24 PM on Dec. 2, 2009