Some things..

Is it just me or are there somethings this country does that doesn't need to be broadcasted to the whole world... Like.. i dunno.. A TROOP SURGE... why do we constantly give the world a play by play? How are we ever gonna win this thing if we keep telling them every move we're making? I think things like this should be more hush hush... telling everyone 'this is our plan", only allows time for them build one better off of ours...

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Asked by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:21 AM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• That AAAANNNDDD the withdrawal date. I am going to lay money that the violence DOES drop off and the Taliban and others DO leave the area....Why the heck would they stay....waste resources...when we TOLD them we were LEAVING on such and such date! Helloooooooo....

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 11:25 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I have asked that for a long time now.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:25 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• momof, that is why Bush would never set a time table. Just common sense. Which seems to be lacking in so many people.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:28 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• It is a game they play with our lives!!!

There is NO wining it is too late!!!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:30 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• My 14 yr old history buff said this exact same thing last night. Shook his head, and said " are we pulling out or staying in? we're going in so that we can pack up and leave?"
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:36 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• We will end up with another vietnam like scenerio..and theyll blame it all on gwb and pubs lol very predictable
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:38 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Excuse me Tnmom
    We are already at the stage of the Vietnam war. Check your stats, in 18 months we will have been at war LONGER than vietnam. Obama's Quagmire, OH I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Thats not my point anon..point is demswant to screw everything up claiming they know best they make things worse and then blame others and it will be gwb and pubs of course..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:53 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Another good point, would be
    1. Is this going to be Obama's "Good War" ?
    2.How much money is Obama spending on a War he campaigned against and complained about Bush spending money on?
    3.Is this going directly against his overt and covert promises to what his voters wanted to believe?
    4.Does he have anyone to blame anymore regarding War policies?
    5. Where is the 18 month benchmark coming from? Campaign time again?
    6. Wasn't Obama and the extreme left, Anti-War totally under Bush?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Even if Obozo pulls out in 18 months, this war will last longer than Vietnam by 13 months. Can anyone believe your children are growing up during a war that lasted longer than Vietnam?
    Anonymous