help finding this old fashioned toy? please?

I have to describe them...ok on the roller coaster type track there is a mama dog with a maganet for a mouth, on the track are puppies with maganets on the scruff of their necks, as they go down track, mama dog turns picks up a pup and lifts it to the top or track...then reg gravity/force rolls it down, as mom is grabbing another puppy.
My son was given one of these 13 yrs ago as a gift and baby einstein video has one with seals on a coaster. I cant find them anywhere and I search but cant ever find a match. does anyone know where to find these toys, or what they are called? or heck just someone say they know what I am talking about lol....thanks! merry christmas everyone! and happy holidays!

Bearsjen

Asked by Bearsjen at 11:28 AM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• http://www.babyeinstein.com/en/products/toys_in_videos/Default.aspx

Try this. Pick which Baby Einstein video it is from and it will tell you where to find the toy. Maybe whoever makes the seal toy makes the dog toy.

This is all I could find that would be close.
    akhartis

Answer by akhartis at 6:34 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Hey Jen! Not really sure what you are talking about but you can try www.retrotoys.com and see if they have anything like that.
    mcquistionmom2

Answer by mcquistionmom2 at 12:20 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Try ebay
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 1:33 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• not sure, i'll keep an eye out for you though
    RosePetalTears

Answer by RosePetalTears at 5:07 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• ty girls, I have tried ebay and cant find anything close
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:23 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• would happen to have a pic of what this looks like??? Have you tried amazon? but if anything i would try retrotoys.com i can bet that they would have it.
    Scoots255

Answer by Scoots255 at 10:16 PM on Dec. 3, 2009