ignorant

It's quite ignorant to say that al-Qaeda hates us cuz 'they're jealous', don't you think? That usually is an uneducated response. I know because I used to think that, too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• You people seriously believe it's because of religion and all the garbage I've read in your answers? Can you not even fathom that it could have something to do with the US policies in the Middle East? Wow - ignorance is rampant.

You're smart, you shouldn't post under anon.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 3:52 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I'm ignorant, why do they hate us then????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• al-Qaeda hates us cuz 'they're jealous', That is ignorant to say!!!!!,
    " they hate us because we have been killing their family and friends".
    we need to stay out of people homes and demanding they change, that is what is wrong!!

gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:40 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I agree. That usually comes from the kind of person who thinks America can do no wrong and that is an extremely dangerous attitude.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 11:49 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Wow! I think it is IGNORANT to post a question about a "they're jealous" comment! Isn't this question more of a personal attack on another Mom for her answer to another question?
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:55 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• they hate us because we have been killing their family and friends

really? I think I remember something about them killing a bunch of American people, something about planes and buildings and it was horrible and lots and lots of people died.

Eye for an eye, too bad for them, they shouldn't have started something they couldn't finish
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• " they hate us because we have been killing their family and friends".

What part of al Quaida are you not understanding? They attacked us remember? The only thing we are demanding is that they quash their agenda to kill us, that is their sole agenda. There would be no need to be in people's homes if they didn't hide there, like cowards.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• exactly anon and stop their damn Jihad bs to take over the damn world and set up Sharia law
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:00 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Some people don't understand that they still want to kill us, not some of us, but ALL of us. Frankly I'd rather parking lot their whole country than risk the lives of my children or family
    Anonymous

• ^^It was really surprising to find out for Obama, when the Gitmo detainees wanted to kill him too. Any U.S. Citizen or President.
    Anonymous