So Tiger Woods did cheat, what do you think about the way the media is playing this out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it is ridiculous. Honestly I couldn't care less about Tiger Woods and his affairs. Or the affairs of any sports figure, actor-actress, reality show personality or anyone for that matter. It is horrible that just because he plays golf that all of his dirty laundry is aired on CNN and all other News channels. When I watch the News I want to know the important things going on in the world not who is sleeping with who and what not.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 11:57 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• It sells alot of 4, 5 dollar rag mags you get at airports and at doctor offices and it is a diversion from the real world. His wife is perfect and you see the flesh is weak. There are too many homewrecking cha ching sluts out there waiting to unzip any guy's pants.Esp if you are the wealthiest......
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 12:00 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Tiger cheated on Snowflake how funny.
    Anonymous

• In the end Tiger found out he just as Black as the rest of us. No matter how white your wife is or how bright your kids are you are just a Black Man.
    Anonymous

• at this point.. the media needs to butt out of it. There is a child involved. how is this going to affect her in the long run? Her classmates will pull up 'daddies dirty cheating history' and taunt her endlessly. His wife is now going through enough finding out he has cheated and now the slut is broadcasting it everywhere. "Ohh I have the proof" that's nice for the goaldigging homewrecker.. but seriously this is a very personal issue now. Would anyone else want it broadcasted that their hubby cheated on them let alone with trash??
    starmoonlight

Answer by starmoonlight at 12:22 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Did I miss something? Did he cheat?
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 12:31 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• He's an ass. I think men that cheat on pregnant wives are the lowest cheaters. That being said, the only way it affects me is that I won't root for him during the maybe once a year time I actually sit with my husband while he is watching golf. It bothers me that he has been such a role model for kids, but what can you do. A rich famous guy cheats on his gorgeous wife, shocker. As for the media, he's fresh meat, they will sell stories, it is what it is...but as for this one, I'm just not that interested, and I really don't think anyone else will be either. Sure everyone will talk about it today and maybe tomorrow, but after that? Who cares, its certainly not going to be some Jon & Kate circus.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:42 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• He admitted he cheated  today, I feel for his wife

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 12:43 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• It's between him and his wife. I don't think any differently of him. Just like when Letterman revealed he had affairs with female members of his staff.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 12:56 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• He's a pig!
    Anonymous