My dh became a fan of fan of Men United Against Their Wives & Girlfriends Swooning over Twilight Dudes.( On FB)

Do your dh have a problem with your Twilight obsession?

When I saw it I was LMAO

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol, drooling over a fictional novel character is not "drooling over another man" ha. If you don't think your husband drools over any actresses you are highly mistaken.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 3:10 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• lol That's funny.
    I personally don't like twilight .. at all .. so my Husbanad doesn't have to "worry" about that.

Jason Mraz and
    David Boreanaz on the other hand ... Ooooh Yea!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:55 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• My daughter was a fan, but she has moved on to other interests now. Maybe your daughter will do the same in time?
    Anonymous

• I laughed when I saw this post. If my husband ever got on FB he'd prolly join.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 12:03 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• That's hilarious! I should show that to my friend's SO lol. I can't stand Twilight personally, but I know a lot of ppl that like it. My dh likes it! lol
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 12:04 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• LOL Anon. I think she was talking about herself!

OP, you realize Jacob is like 17? lol

I'm not a fan of twilight myself, but I think it's disrespectful to be drooling over another guy when you're in a relationship. Would you want your DH/boyfriend drooling over some girl?
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 12:05 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• LOL! That's cute!
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 12:06 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Wow a lot of bitter people against Twilight. Its not like she's looking after stalking the '17 year old old' or the guy who plays Edward. Its okay to think someone is attractive. Me and my bf talk about movie stars/ singers that we find attractive. It's okay.. never going to meet.. never going to happen. She said this to be funny and some of you are being rude about it. If my bf found that group.. he just might join. LoL. He saw the movies with me and liked them. He doesn't tease me as much anymore. ;-)
    starmoonlight

Answer by starmoonlight at 12:28 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

OP, you realize Jacob is like 17? lol

Never said I drool over anyone yes I know how old Jacob is and I am Team Edward Jacob looks like a baby to me my son is his age I don't really swoon or drool over either just obsessed with the books I just started reading them only finished New Moon .

Anonymous

• Hey OP, I searched FB, but couldn't find it. I was going to suggest it to a friend of mine heehee! I did find Twilight Cougars though and contemplated joining! LOL!
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 12:42 PM on Dec. 2, 2009