what are the top things NOT to forget to bring to the hospital for labor/delivery?

what did you forget to bring, or not think of - that you wish you'd thought about???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• snacks! i was hungry. the cafeteria had good food but i never felt like it was enough
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 12:01 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• BREASTPADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for some reason I over looked those, so I had to have my hub go get them lol
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 12:04 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I didn't forget this but thought I would throw it out there - your camera with either an extra battery or make sure the battery is all charged up. To me that was the most important thing. Anything else my husband could have gotten later.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:07 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• underwear, socks, slippers, def. snacks
    Anonymous

• Your own pads, undies, nursing bra, Soothies & Lansinoh.
    Anonymous

• My hospital provided everything - deodorant, soap, toothbrush, pads... I wore the hospital gown the whole time. I never opened my bag. The only thing I did need was a camera and address book.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:38 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Qtips. I desperately needed a Qtip and the hospital did not have any.
    Anonymous

• I forgot the boppy. If you have a breast pump, bring that too, because the only one my hosp gave me was manual, and it sucked! Actually, it didn't, and that was the problem. :)
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 12:45 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I loved having my own nightgowns, robe and underwear. That hospital stuff I just did not like. Other than that I was glad I remembered to bring my camera with extra charged up batteries, her babybook and of course her going home outfit.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:56 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Some of your own pads. The first time I kept running out of theirs and played hell getting more. Also they ones they have are like huge diapers so it was kinda weird.
    Anonymous