HELP!!!!

A few years ago in her stupid teen years my sister sent a few pics to a guy (pics of her in her bra, no naked pics) and he is now threatening to post them on Facebook if she doesn't meet him and have sex with him. She's a good Christian girl and is saving herself for marraige, sure she made some dumb mistakes (haven't we all?). What would you do? He's 20, she's 17. Please help!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Health

• Get proof that he is threatening this, email, voice recording, facebook etc. And go talk to the cops see what they suggest. At worst you will have to hire a lawyer and sue him, at best he will be arrested for extortion or something.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 12:21 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• She's a minor, if he posts them he could be in major trouble! Maybe she or you should remind him of that...Scare him, tell him you've spoke to an attorney and if he proceeds you will take legal action. GL
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:21 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Unfortunately, I don't think there's anything she can do about it. He didn't force her, she sent those voluntarily... Obviously, she shouldn't give in to him, and if you have anything in writing showing he's threatening her, you might want to call the police and see if there's anything they can do, especially since she's underage... And honestly, she's not naked, so even though she'd be highly embarrassed, it could have been a LOT worse!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 12:22 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• She was smart for dumping him in the first place. Is her face in the picture? (my mom used to always say never put your face in a private pic) I wouldn't think it would show more than a bathing suit would but I guess that's not the issue. If it were me I'd call his bluff and if he does post it then contact Facebook and tell them to remove it. What a jerk he is.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:22 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• threaten to go to the cops - seriously...that's harassment and he can get in trouble for that...ESPECIALLY if he's soliciting a minor for sex. he can get arrested....
    I'd document everything he says to her and take it to the cops.
    Anonymous

• print out the e mails and take them to the police. first of all he cant be soliciting sex from a minor especially not with blackmail. if your sister goes with what he wants she will regret it forever. get the police involved!
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 12:24 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• If she has proof of his threats she can go to the police! Even if she doesn't have proof she should still contact the police.
    KissieBaby3

Answer by KissieBaby3 at 1:23 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• If she was under the age of 18 when the pics where taken then that is considered child pornography and he could go to jail. I would consult with a law enforcement agency and see what they say.
    jenndi

Answer by jenndi at 4:10 PM on Dec. 2, 2009