Just curious....

What's going on with me is that my periods have become irregular, and lighter, a couple of months ago I took a test just to check cause I was a couple of days late, negative, well about the past month I've been having what is similar to pregnancy symptoms, a couple of days ago I had what looked similar to my plug from my first pregnancy come out, last night I could have sworn I felt something moving and not just a gas movement, I put my hand on my belly down there and I could feel it moving under my hand, now today I leaked out a small amount of fluid, and it wasn't pee. This is just so completely odd for me.

Could I be/have been pregnant and lost my plug and my water broke? Or is there something else that could be going on? ANy one else gone through this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You are probably ovulating... ovulation mucous can look like your mucous plug
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 12:32 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• cervival mucous can look like water when you're ovulating. you probably had a big gas bubble. if you took a pg test first thing in the morning and it was negative, you're not pregnant. all the "i didn't know i was pregnant" shows, they never took the test at the right time if they did take the test.
    Anonymous

• It is recommened to take a test in the morning. There is no WRONG time of day to take it....it doesnt CHANGE the answer nec. i took my tests mid afternoon and late night, both came back positive and both were right! Take another test, if your still unsure schedule a doc apt. It is possible to get into your second trimester without realizing your preg for various reasons!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 1:03 PM on Dec. 2, 2009