Why is life so hard

Why so much heart break

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Without hard, easy wouldn't exist.
    LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 12:47 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• hugsMy philosophy is that life is good no matter what it looks like. I have to keep a positive outlook even during bad times or I go into a nasty depression. I don't know what kind of heart break you are referring to so can't give a specific reply to that. If it's over a break up then we have a chance to grow and seek opportunities to learn from the situation and find someone that meets our needs better the next time. If it's over watching our child suffer from cancer then I have no clue except to extend a hug.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:50 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• we would never learn from mistakes, we would never learn how to empathize with others. Everything happens for a reason, be it hard or easy....and it happens so you can learn from it and help others.
    It also humbles us....turning us back to our Heavenly Father, who is always there.
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 12:50 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• It is different for every one. Im sorry you are feeling that way but know that not everyone does feel that way. I really do not see life as hard, no heart ache here. Know that there are options. Sit down and write out what exactly your heartache is dirived from and then see how you can CHOOSE to change that. It is sad you feel that way.... but you have control of your life.... stand back and take a good HONEST look at where your life needs to change to bring you happiness. Then work towards that goal.
    Anonymous

• I dunno sweetie. But I have found that when I stop asking myself why it is hard and keep on working to try to make it better and focus on the positive it does tend to help me with my emotions.
    Anonymous

• We allow it to be. Life is what YOU make of it. You're going to get dealt rotten hands at times, but it's how you handle it and how you learn from it that's important. If you make it a rotten hand for the next week, then it's going to be a rotten hand for the next week. If you say "Alright, that really sucked, let's move on" and make it something better then it'll be something better. Nothing in life is unchangeable. Nothing in life is permenant. Not even those rotten little things that make us want to crawl back into bed. If you work to make even the most horrible situations something better, you'll find it easier and easier to over come the hard times. Whether it's sitting back and realizing what good came out of that situation, or thinking of how that situation can be turned around in the moment. LIfe is what YOU make of it, you have control. Nobody else does.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:13 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I really like how JazzlikeMraz explains why life is so hard but there are a few things i would have to disagree with. Some things in life are unchangeable and somethings are permanent. You just always have to find the possitive in life instead on dwell on the negative. Move ahead to the future and see that your stuggles will make you a stronger and better person. Life was horrible for me growing up and not everything is what YOU make it; at least not until you are 18. After that it is up to you what you want in life. We don't always allow our lives to be hard, some people get a more rotton deal in life than others; whether they are good or bad people. Live and learn.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:13 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I am strong because I am weak

I am beautiful because I know my flaws

I am a lover because I am a fighter

I am fearless because I have been afraid

I am wise because I have been foolish

and I can laugh because I have known sadness

I love this saying.  Life is hard because without all the downs, we would not recognize the ups.

TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 6:07 PM on Dec. 2, 2009