Have you ever been clinically dead?

And, it goes without saying, brought back.... What was your experience? Did it change your beliefs at the time?

Something's Gotta Give

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• My husband was involved in a terrible motorcycle accident shortly before we were to get married. He was put onlife support, not expected to make it, for 6 days. He flat lined more than once. He has one heck of a story. He sed he was walking in the to places that he has always wanted to see and has seen. He was at peace with this man walking next to him. The man was naked along side him. He looked like him but there was a sense of higher power around him. Hubby swears to this day this other man he was walking with was God. After seeing all there was to see the man turned and asked hubby, "Do you want to stay or go home with me?" DH tells me there's was a feeling of urgency in him to stay and finish what he had intended. He told the man he wanted to stay. The next thing he remembers was me lying next to him on his hospital bed.
    For the next 19 months we basically lived in that hospital but he's going full tilt and loving life.
    auntj

Answer by auntj at 5:39 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I was dead for about 20 mins when I was about 2. Don't remember anything about it. I just go by what my mom said. A family member got me breathing again.
    Anonymous

• Almost, but no. I never got to the point of actual death, they were able to bring me back before that time!

Sorry, I can't be any help.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:46 PM on Dec. 2, 2009