When does santa start hitting stores so you can get kids pics with him?

like the mall? or wal mart?

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 1:01 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Holidays

• 2 weeks ago
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:01 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• i haven't seen any in colorado and ive been to the mall and wal mart twice these past couple of weks ..hmm maybe its different in colorado
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 1:06 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• The Santa came to the mall near our house on November 1.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 1:06 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• weeks
    mommy16love

• I don't know about the local malls around here... they are about an 1hrs drive from...
    But our Santa comes riding in on a fire truck the first saturday of dec every yr and goes to the fire hall and all the surrounding communities are invited to come and bring friends, family, children for a visit and free hotdogs, chips and punch with Santa...

I haven't done the Mall thing since my dd's were about 2/3 yrs old and they are now 23 and 27 yrs old....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 1:11 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• The mall closest to me had santa the week before Thanksgiving. I know Snata comes to town sat. but for some reason they want to charge to see him.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 2:49 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Our local Malls has had Santa there daily for the last two or three weeks now.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:38 PM on Dec. 2, 2009