Thinks Im pregnant but not sure...

I am only 3 days late on my period and im usually never late and sometimes even a few days early. Im having a few symptoms of pregnancy for ex...sore breast and bigger and they hurt bad on the nipples and the areolas are a little darker and a little larger than normal and my boobs have never hurt before my period (thats how i knew i was pregnant with my son). I have had food cravings, nausea, headaches, backaches, sleeping all the time. We have been trying for our second child and the dr had me perscribed to Zoloft and cut my dosage in half to wean me off of it so I wouldnt be taking it while pregnant so I was wondering if this could cause any of these symptoms or if i might be preg? I didnt know if you could really convince yourself to have all of these symptoms because you wanna have another baby. Was waiting to take a HPT cause i didnt know if i had enough of the hormones in my pee.

lilmamab07

Asked by lilmamab07 at 1:43 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you can take a test the day you miss your period. read the box.
    Anonymous

• i'd just take a test.
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 1:46 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• some of the boxes actually say you can take a test up to 5 days BEFORE you miss your period. 3 days is late enough. I took one on the day I was supposed to have my period in the afternoon and it showed up as positive. Take a test!

Answer by missanc at 1:47 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• i'd take a test too. man its so suspensful when u just KNOW and ur not sure n ur worried its all in ur head
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 1:56 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I was a day late but having symptoms and took a test because my husband actually told me that I was pregnant, I was taking the test just to prove him wrong but it turns out that I was the one that was wrong! You can test now. It will come back pretty accurate.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 2:33 PM on Dec. 2, 2009