Does anyone have any great ideas for teachers gifts that are inexpensive?

I have 4 teachers to buy for this year. I want to give them something nice, but my money is really tight this year. I hear don't give lotions, candles, or anything food (unless it's a gift certificate) cause they get plenty.

Any ideas would be great. Thanks in advance for your help!

BaseballNut

Asked by BaseballNut at 1:54 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Shopping

• A hand written thank you note from your child (you can put it in a frame, if you wish).

A gift certificate to a "teacher store" or office supply store or bookstore.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:57 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• my sons school made a list. you can call and find out exactly what the teacher requested. try to call your kids schools... maybe they have more info!
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 2:29 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I usually bake lots of things and then just make up a Tupperware container full of it. Yes I spend a little $$ ON Tupperware but the container they will use OVER and OVER again and FOREVER!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 7:50 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Bake cookies and put them in a nice tin. The dollar store always has nice tins.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 9:36 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• How about an Amazon Gift Card

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:38 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• yeah , bake them cookis and write a thank you note ............ orrrrrrrrr you can just buy them nice arranagenment of flowers ! , the ones they sell at shoprite for $ 9.99 theyrae pretty , not sooo expensive and you'll look good ! lol cuz maybe the baking , will take longer lol and the flower thing , you can just get it over with .

or simply go to the dollars tore and look for thos things that say "you are a wonderful , good , etc teacher " lol those are cute , thoughtful tru anyones' eyes and boom ! you'll be relieved !
    happymom1988

Answer by happymom1988 at 11:25 AM on Dec. 7, 2009