What kind of games does your 3 year play ?

We bought our DD who will be 3 in January that new crocodile golf game since she can somewhat play minigolf but she really wants that 5 Little Monkeys game but I dont think she would sit long enough to play that even though it's for 3 and up . Memory I think she would like but again thinking she just doens't have enough patience to play it.
Does your 3 year old play any games yet what are they ??

baby1love

Asked by baby1love at 2:03 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• There is a really cute Pop Up Pirate game -- you take turns sticking little colored swords into a barrel. When the Pirate pops up you're out. There is also a cute Crocodile Dentist game where you take turns pressing down the teeth of the crocodile. When the crocodile closes his mouth you're out.
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 2:06 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• The golf game my three year old would love. Right now he is really into matching games. He won't sit and "play" memory exactly, but he will sit and match all the cards. My mom bought a candy land game for her house and she says he really likes it. It is one that comes with a castle I believe.
    Anonymous

• I LOVED Candy Land as a kid but DD wouldn't sit still long enough for that game or Chutes and Ladders when we tried playing it with her !
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 2:16 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• My guy wasn't really in to candyland till he turned 4. At 3 he really liked Hi Ho Cherry-O, Hisss (a color matching game where you build snakes), puzzles games where you collect colors or shapes like Oh Rats!, and Zingo which is like bingo. He's 4 now and in to Sequence for Kids, Buckaroo, Twister which I think is actually 6+, and he still plays all the other games too. He's still not in to memory games really. He really hates Cootie and I can't blame him, that game is so frustrating. He's getting Monopoly Jr for yule because he's always asking to play the original version but the math is a bit too advanced for him.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 3:00 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• You may have to teach her how to sit and play for longer periods of time. When I started memory with my boys we never did the whole game at first. maybe 5 pairs first, then you add more the more you play. before you know it you will be using all the cards and she is sitting for 30-45 minutes playing a game with you. by the way it is the most rewarding thing you can do with your kids is playing board games with them. Good for you!!!
    MintMochaMom

Answer by MintMochaMom at 5:15 PM on Dec. 2, 2009