Can anyone tell me what can i do?

I ran up a friends rental car up a crub did some damage in now I have to pay close to $2000. The problem is i want to go to court and fight it because she told her insurance I stole her car and that was not the case. She handed me her keys. I have to take out a loan but I dont know if i can be approved for one and I only have 4 days to get this straight. My question is should I fight it because she lied? she was my best friend i cant believe she lied like that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• DANG tha'ts not a good relationship. I don't know if i would fight it in court though, because it would be a waste of money. It's your word against her's
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 2:13 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Your paying the money because you wrecked it its not 2000 because she said that you stole it. Your obviously not getting in trouble for stealing a car. If you were being charged grand theft then yea I would fight it, but if its not the case then no I wouldn't. Are you going to court over this? If so they dont make you pay all of it at once you pay payments.
    Anonymous

• I am so sorry this happened to you accidents happen but as far as her lying that is just as bad :(  bc you thought she was your friend so if I were you lose the friendship up front and never associate with her she is obviously not a best friend.

This was a rent a car can you imagine if it were in her actual car, I think she was pissed bc you damaged it.

Call and find out if you can have some kind of exttention in paying and make arrangements with them. GL Lose the friend and Gained a Lesson...GL

driving

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:18 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• You have to pay because you damaged the car, not because she lied. Now, if that lie is documented anywhere you may have to do something about that.
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 2:26 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Your paying the money because you wrecked it its not 2000 because she said that you stole it.

-- I know that. I was just asking if i should fight it.

This was a rent a car can you imagine if it were in her actual car, I think she was pissed bc you damaged it.

-- The thing is she wreaked her actual car that same day and when i told her what happened with the rental she said it would be fine a man she knows can fix it..but when she found out the car would not be ready in time to return it she called her insurance 3 days later..she didnt wanna tell them because she already had 10points.
    Anonymous

• Call and find out if you can have some kind of exttention in paying and make arrangements with them.

--I asked them what can i do she said i have to take out a loan I cant make payments but I dont know where i can get a loan where the will approve me.Because now in days it gunna be hard.
    Anonymous