Can anyone help me figure a way to make real money and stay at home?? Not scams

ReenKenney

Asked by ReenKenney at 2:27 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• have you tried consultant jobs.. i work for melaleuca but my friends are having better luck then me.. i heard ameriplan was good.. do not do surveys.. some moms like the pay websites.. email me and i have a few friends on my friend list who do all these things..so let me know if you want there names
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:30 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 3:13 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I do Ameriplan and it is great. they have the highest Pay scale and it is not hard at all. It is work but not hard :-)
    There is NO selling or Cold Calling and we gets TONS of Benefits!! We have a Holiday Promo right now so check us out.

You can visit my website www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/ChristinaDennis , listen to an info call 951-262-1118 or you can always contact me directly:
    678-823-0523
    ChristinaDennis@ameriplan.net
    Christina51505-Yahoo IM

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 3:23 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 8 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:31 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent ideas, resources and ideas for working at home.  You can check them all out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:50 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I have tried everything listed above all were scams or impossible to make money at. Don't waste your time. As for making real money (and very little) you can do a few of the survey sites, a work at home business (ie tupperware, avon, mary kay) or you can take care of kids. Thats about all that works. None are going to bring in a full time income.
    Anonymous

• http://www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Let me know if I can help with any questions. I sell scentsy from home. I absolutely love it. My hubby enjoys getting involved with it as well. It's really fun, and super easy to do.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 8:45 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Passion Parties is awesome. <3 They don't have a 'party minimum' and you gets TONS of training - online, through your uplines, training calls, conventions, ect. Everyone is very supportive of each other. Plus the parties are just fun. If you'd like more info, you can contact me through my profile - OR email me 'TheIncrediblyPassionate1@yahoo.com'. :-D
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 12:27 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• First of all, please don't listen to others who say they tried something and it didn't work. Many times it was them not the business. Home Businesses do work. You just have to know what to look for, find something you are passionate about and work it.

Even though many will tell you the Opportunity is the "best" or "has the highest payout scale". If you are new to looking that means nothing to you. I have a successful Home Business and unlike one of the ladies comments, do bring in a full-time income. What I do is educate first. Please visit this website and learn all you can so you will not what to look for and how all this Home Business stuff works. I am living proof it works. But it's the person's responsibility to work it. Go to www.firstclassmlm.com Good luck!
    usanamama

Answer by usanamama at 12:52 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I work at home for an awesome legitimate company! There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! I would love to answer any questions that you may have and get you all the information. My website is www.beingunited.com and my email is rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 8:30 PM on Dec. 3, 2009