Anyone following this Tiger Woods thing?? It got me thinking.....

Do we REALLY need to know all these details and info? I never thought about what Chelsea Clinton went through until recently when I started watching "the good wife". How AWFUL for her to have to read some of that stuff!! I was not a Clinton supporter and I DO think that if you cant trust a politician to be faithful to vows he took to his WIFE how can you think he will be faithful to promises to US! AND its a huge lack in character I think.

BUT is there a way the Media could handle this type of thing that DOESNT involve dragging the info out that could ultimately hurt the KIDS?!

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 2:27 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I have yet to see a politician who is faithful to his wife. It didn't start with Clinton, it goes all the way back to the beginning of this country. As for how the media could handle this better, it's not the media's fault that Tiger was dumb enough to cheat on his wife then hit a tree and a fire hydrant when he was confronted by her. I feel for the children in all these situations but this one, as in most of them, the blame falls directly on the lying, cheating jerk who started the whole thing.
    Anonymous

• This is why I am so glad I am not a celebrity. I couldn't handle my life being under intense scrutiny everyday. I wouldn't be able to pee in peace.

Celebrities cheat on their wives, its a given. Granted, there are a few here and there that haven't and to them, I applaud.

You know what they say, when someone gets crazy defensive (and I think leaving at two thirty AM and hitting a tree and hydrant qualifies as crazy defensive) they are hiding something, or know they are doing wrong.

Again kids of celebrities suffer.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 3:19 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• "Celebrities cheat on their wives, its a given. "

And therein lies the problem, don't you think?

Answer by gdiamante at 3:33 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Hillary Clinton. She was "the Good WIfe"...LOL. Chelsea is their daughter. But I'm sure she was embarassed by her father. I think these guys constantly need a new conquest, more Ego-building. Dumb men.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 3:46 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• what is tiger's religion?
    Anonymous

• oh my Buddhist!!!! didn't know they cheated also.
    Anonymous

• the good chrisitians say the devil made me do it. what is he going to say? buddah made me do it? did he honestly think it would not come out. LOL . this is a society that thrives on scandal and sex scandals even more. poor wife.
    Anonymous

• If Tiger didn't want the scrutiny he should not have cheated. These things always come out. Look at John Edwards and his whore. He lied about it she lied about it. They both finally admitted the affair but the baby was someone else's. Now it is his child. Tiger all but admitted he cheated on his wife he opened himself and his family up to this and should accept all responsibility. Had he been faithful there would be nothing to write about and no reason for him be in hiding.
    Anonymous

• A cheater is a cheater, famous or not. Living under scrutiny doesn't give one carte blanche.
    Anonymous

• If Tiger's wife is smart, she will take him for everything he has--now and in the future!!! She's young, she's a beautiful model, she could still have it all and with someone who appreciates her! I would never be able to look at my husband again if he cheated on me, I could never "look the other way."
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:56 PM on Dec. 2, 2009