Which is your baby/toodler favorite cartoons?

My baby goes wild with Wow wow wubbzy! he loves them it makes me laugh so much to see him even singing the song with 1yr old.. lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MommyOfJayden23

Asked by MommyOfJayden23 at 2:29 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son loves Sesame Street. I don't know why, but ever since he was a baby, he just loves Muppets. He's also starting to like Sid the Science Kid a lot.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 2:32 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Mine gets mesmerized by the pajanimals singing their lullaby song on Sprout, heh. Other than that though, he pays very little attention to the tv.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:32 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• my baby will only actually pay attention to football, she is almost 7 months. my 3 year old only gets 2 shows per day and she always chooses dora and diego. my 7 year old also gets 2 shows per day if she gets homework and chores done on time and she chooses i carli, suite life of zack and cody, wizards of waverly place, things like that.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 2:33 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Sesame Street. My son goes crazy over Murray! As soon as he says, "What's the word of the day?" My son will start babbling in a high-pitched voice and big smiles!!! If he is in a grumpy mood all you have to do is put Sesame Street on and he's happy again!

I really wish they had Murray stuffed animal. I've looked everywhere!!
    Anonymous

• when my daughter was younger she was all about the big comfy couch...shes 5 now and is obsessed with hannah montana,wizards of waverly place, and zach and cody
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:55 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• The only tv my daughter watches is dragon tales, she loves it! She dances the whole tim. Other than that she watches japanese kids show. I buy it on dvd.
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 3:21 PM on Dec. 2, 2009