Has this ever happened to you??

I had a miscarriage a little over a month ago, had 2 negative pregnancy tests during that time.... and now 4 weeks later I have had 3 positive tests. I really want to be excited, but I am worried that the positive is leftover hormone. I go in to see my doctor on Monday but the wait is killing me. Is it uncommon to get pregnant this soon after a miscarriage? Do you think the positive is from the last pregnancy or from a new one? I was only about 4-5 weeks along so it was a very early miscarriage.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• crazier things have happened you know? If you have positive pregnancy tests, then you are probably pregnant and if you're not prego, then you can just try to get pregnant again. Keep practicing.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 2:54 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• When I miscarried at 5 weeks my hcg levels had gone back to zero by then, in just a matter of 3 or 4 days. it's hard to say but I think you could be. It also depends on if you had a complete miscarriage, meaning that you had already lost it, or if you were in the process, or it was inevitable. Good luck!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 2:56 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I think you are! Congrats!
    Anonymous

• my friend had a miscarriage and got pregnant right away after it. so it is possible!!! good luck!!! congrats cause it sound alot like my friends!
    acjadams

Answer by acjadams at 3:26 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• congrats sweety.. same thing happen 2 mme.. im now 6 months so GOOD luck and be excited... NEVER stress sweety good luck with this one!
    Anonymous