for advertising moms

ok so on most advertising work at home groups there is a forum called "advertising only" and then one saying "want to work from home? post here if you are looking"...am i the only one who gets pissed that when people post its just advertising and the people who truely want to work from home get pushed to the bottom of the list..what do people not understand about want to work from home? not i work from home!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• When you see a post with advertising, click the "report this question" or "report this answer" button. In the comment box, type in "unsolicited advertising"

For the record, I don't charge CafeMoms for my services...

Answer by rkoloms at 3:00 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I agree with RKOLOMS ~ click the Report Abuse & put that it is unsolicited advertising! I own a few groups & I agree that it is very obnoxious! Best of luck with your search ~ Sorry you're having such a poor experience in the groups Mama!
    jjk45xox

Answer by jjk45xox at 4:01 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I agree it does drive me NUTS LOL. Some people just don't care and they think people are going to contact them :-) But everyone is right just report it to the group owner, they should take care of it.

God Bless and let us know if you need any help!!
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 4:33 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I work from home but i never do that. It's rude, people should just learn to follow the rules. Good luck on your business search. I can share what I do if you like just message me.

Cheryl

cditren

Answer by cditren at 6:22 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Report the post!

I have a number of groups, and ALL of them have ONE section for ads and only ONE section. If I find ads in other places they are deleted. But I can't be everywhere at once. So it would be very helpful to have group members that report stuff like that to me!

I do however check the "Want forum" at least a few times a week for posts like that, but I still don't always catch them right away. My friends have groups as well, and I always report posts like that... They drive me crazy!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:35 PM on Dec. 2, 2009