How can I get strawberry mix powder & dr. pepper out of my carpet?

As I was putting up xmas decoration, my lovely 3 year old little boy poured the powder & dr. pepper in the corner of my living room on the carpet. He did not tell me and ugh, I just found it. Its all thick and deep pink and brown and its huge, cause it was a full 2 liter and new box of Nesquik . What do I do?

SolizBeserra

Asked by SolizBeserra at 2:55 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Blot it with towels. Vacuum up the powder. Get some sort of cleaning solution, OxyClean, carpet spot remover, Shout and try to get as much of is out as you can.
    If you have a carpet cleaner, or know someone who has one try that. If not, you can rent RugDoctors at grocery stores.
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 3:01 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• sham wow!
    lol
    oxyclean, and if you can get your hands on a bissell carpet cleaner that would work wonders. .
    i have one and i love i t.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 3:14 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• The red tint from the pink powder will probably never go away completely...it stains so bad. The soda will come out with a steam cleaner. Good luck!
    kttycat84

Answer by kttycat84 at 10:36 AM on Dec. 3, 2009