Does he always wear a hat or not neseccesarily???

And NO! this is not a condom question....LOL

Last night we went to the mall I say about 7:oo pm we were walking through the mall to take care of some business with my dh's cell phone as we were walking I noticed Santa taking pics with kids. I usually take our kids every year since they were born ( well months later) but anyway the kids were excited but at the same time they did not want to go through it bc Santa did not really look like Santa...well just alittle but he looked more like an old man that resembled Santa he was dressed more like an Elf and did not wear a Santa's hat. I think back and kind of wished I would have waited and taken them to our usual place. Pictures came out alright...I guess..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Listen i was in wal-mart last saturday and santa was there so I said to my SO that I wanted to get the baby's picture done with santa so we go over and we get in line well i get closer and realize santa is women and this little boy a few people infront of us saids realy loud "mommy santa is a girl not a boy you lied to me" so needless to say there was a red faced mommy and a lot of laughing. I didn't get pictures taken. We will go to the place we went last year for photos.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:30 PM on Dec. 2, 2009