Somebody please help me... =(

I have been with my SO for almost 2 years. We have a 6 month old together. When we first got together I got drunk and cheated on him. It was the biggest mistake of my life. I told him how terrible I felt about it, and he said he could forget it and we could move on. He was wrong. Its almost two years later and he STILL throws it in my face. He says it bothers him everytime he thinks about it. I would NEVER think about doing something like that again ever, we have come too far in our relationship, and he means much more to me now then he did back then. So i found out he was talking to some girl, trying to have sex with her...I confronted him about it and he told me the only way he will feel better about me cheating is if he has sex with another girl. The he starts saying that he's so young and shouldnt be tied down to one girl for the rest of his life. He's 21. Seriously? If he didn't want to be "tied down" he (cont'd)

katiee987

Asked by katiee987 at 3:20 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• (cont'd) shouldn't have gotten into a committed relationship and decided to have a baby. I'm young too and I am just fine with being with just him for the rest of my life. Do you think it is fair that he wants to sleep with another girl this far into our relationship? How am I supposed to be okay with that? How will I ever let him touch me after I know he slept with another girl? Especially knowing that it would be all planned out. And what if he likes the girl more than me, and leaves? I just don't know what to do. What do you think?
    katiee987

Answer by katiee987 at 3:20 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• ****TROLL*****
    Anonymous

• The fact that he didn't marry you before you decided to have a child should have been a clue that he wasn't committed to you. Sounds like he doesn't want to be in a relationship - there's no way to make him stay.
    Anonymous

• two wrongs dont make a right.
    Anonymous

• Not everybody HAS to be married to be in a committed relationship, and for the record...i have a damn nice ring on my finger. Just waiting for the money to get married. Thanks for the judgement tho.
    katiee987

Answer by katiee987 at 3:26 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• just because you got a ring dont mean anything. for all you know it could be fake! or he could of loved you once and doesnt anymore.who know? i dont? all were saying is from what it sounds like dude dont want you anymore.
    Anonymous

• Gee thanks.
    katiee987

Answer by katiee987 at 3:31 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Just the fact that he wants to sleep with someone else speaks volumes. Sounds like you cheated before you were committed and 2 wrongs dont make a right. He wont feel any better about you being intimate with someone else by sleeping with a different girl. Sounds like he wants to sleep with her and he is using your mistake as an excuse to get away with it. You need to rethink your relationship, you cant make him stay. If he wants to see other people then you need to let him go and you need to work on your self and building a life for you and your child.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:31 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• sounds like neither one of you are ready to be in a relationship, being drunk is a poor excuse, i could get drunk but still have enough respect for my dh not to screw around
    Anonymous

• So should I just tell him, "If you want to sleep with other people, go for it, but I'm not sticking around and waiting for you to get it out of your system. If you wanna be with other women, thats fine, but you can't have me too." ???
    katiee987

Answer by katiee987 at 3:36 PM on Dec. 2, 2009