why cant some pple have more then one friend?

so i will tell you a story..i have 2 sister inlaws that are really close and tight with each other, ive tryed in the past to be friends with either of them (one of the SIL refuses to be anyone's friend) but when they get mad at each other, they will take anyone (like me) and tell me how awful the other one is.

when they become friends again...neither one will talk to me. im all for being thier friend but i refuse to be thier friend if they hate each other...either your my friend or not...not because you hate either other.

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 3:48 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They were never your friends they are just using you to fill in the void until they make up with their sibling. I wouldn't invest in any one of them.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 3:51 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• oh, when they are mad at each other, they take me as a friend and then when they are back to being close friends, they just ditch me.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:49 PM on Dec. 2, 2009