what are some fun games on nintendo ds for 9 year old girl?

my daughter is getting a ds for christmas , what games should i get her?

jennypenny3000

Asked by jennypenny3000 at 3:48 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Holidays

• Tinkerbell, Animal Crossing, My Sims, Disney Friends, All RPG games which mean they have worlds to explore where day turns into night, challenges, avatars to design. No leveling out in a day. They really never end good on the pocket book. Scribblenauts is a new game that has received wonderful reviews you put in anything you can think of in the search engine. Then it pops up on the screen then you do activities and challenges. Hard to explain. If you have a Game Crazy or other video game store I bet they have it so you can try it. I will add more when I think of them.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 9:53 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Disney Friends like the old yamagotchi. You actually care for the characters. The first games I mentioned have worlds you create and play in. : )
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 9:54 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• My daughter likes any game where you create a city, park, zoo, amusement park, mall, etc. She also likes the games where you train or care for dogs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Dec. 3, 2009