CHristmas present for 5 month old?

what presents did you get your kids or are going to? I've already got her a lot of little toys she can hold and play with and a litle play mat,some clothes and a mirror,but i need some more ideas!any suggestions? Thanks. =]]

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 3:49 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Holidays

• I'm also going to get her a jumper...
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 3:49 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Get her toys to last the year. Things that she will play with once she's sitting up, crawling. Balls of different sizes and textures are great, a simple shape sorter, blocks of some kind, stackable cups, etc.

Answer by missanc at 3:50 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• That sounds like enough to me...She is so young she has no idea about Christmas. I wld get her a few outfits but dont go crazy. I'm sure your family will get her a lot too.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 3:56 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• My son will only be 6 months old, he is either getting nothing or a few outfits. He cannot even open them yet =\ I think its silly.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 5:18 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• He already has everything else....The only thing he needs is clothes. How is that sad?
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 5:30 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• She didn't get anything for her first Christmas, no. She was only 3 weeks old and too had everything she could possibly have at that age and a surplus of clothes.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 5:42 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• She won't remember what you bought as a toy but if you start a tradition by buying her a savings bond each xmas and a keepsake ornament she'll appreciate it when she's older.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:53 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Opening presents won't be an issue so I would suggest paying for a mommy and me class that you can do together through out the year. My son loved swim classes at that age.
    Anonymous

• thanx for the advice ladies i know she wont be able to open the presents but this is her firsrt christmas and i would like for it to be very nice.Happy holidays!
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 1:03 AM on Dec. 3, 2009