Have you ever read a question or response and just wanted to beat your head against the table?

You know, when you see a political, religious, or just plain out crazy response and it's so insanely flawed that you want to smack you head into something?

ethans_momma06

Asked by ethans_momma06 at 4:00 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, all the time. This site makes me so crazy sometimes that I often vow never to come back on it, but I have a very boring job and a lot of time to kill, so I always get sucked back in. The big mistake I make is trying to argue with some of these psychos in a logical way.
    Anonymous

• lol I don't even bother with the religious or political topics, just because I know there will be a blowout of sorts or people will say ridiculous things!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 4:03 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I tend to be more inclined to beat THEIR heads against the table, but yeah... Happens a lot on here. It's frustrating!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:09 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I sometimes wonder about certain questions or answers on here! Mostly they are so screwed up I just don't even try to answer the ones that look like they were posted by 4th grade dropouts on crack.
    Anonymous

• Not really, I usually have fun with it. It is cheap entertainment but there are certain topics that get my blood boiling so I try to avoid those as much as I can.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 4:12 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• do not know where to begin.... looking at their (not there, thar, theyr, they're) spelling alone, is highly frustrating. for those of us who have not been gifted with any education past the 4th grade (like pp said), there is a neat little spell check feature! it obviously can not fix stupid. unfortunately.

if people are truly as ignorant as they appear to be here, i am gravely frightened to leave my home for any reason. it is like lisa simpson said in regards to her bully "she can smell us!" (the smart people). not just minor grammatical errors, but outright ignorance- it is frightening that some of these people procreated!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:16 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• My favorite is the homeschooling moms that can't write a complete sentences and they have horrible grammar. I mean none of us are perfect, but if you're homeschooling your children you should be a little educated. Or stop after preschool.
    I stay away from the political and religious questions some people are going to believe whatever they want no matter how many facts they have thrown at them.
    Anonymous

• AMEN!!!! love to see homeschooling parents defend their "Right" to "learn my kids" any way they see fit... the have the right to defend their choices, but lack the ability to do so. *snort, chuckle, laugh*
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:22 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• On Cafe Mom? Never. *can you feel the sarcasm*.

To Anon 4:20, I feel the same way you do, and I AM a homeschooling mom. So many times I have to bite my tongue when what I really wanted to say to someone is "You, of all people, should NOT be homeschooling your child!".
    Anonymous

• Oh, yeah - frequently! Like with a question I posted today..some of the people who answered seriously lack reading comprehension, and it was a simple one-answer question. Gah.
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 4:32 PM on Dec. 2, 2009