Did you get super horny at the end of your pregnancy?

What does this mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I do, but I don't know what it means....but did you know cum can thin your cervix....so it just might make things go a little faster!
    Anonymous

• It's your hormones. It's normal ;)
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 4:15 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Heh. I was never horny when I was pregnant. I was too tired and nauseated. But it was worth it. However, My DH was not happy. I just told him to grow up. ANd do it himself.
    Anonymous

• i've always been a nympho but not a slut, and when i got Prego i got more horny then EVER. i'm 27 weeks prego right now and i STILL can't get enough of my hubby! its insane lol Its all Hormones and the fact that its easier to reach climax then ever before! oh and the fact that it just feels amazing! lol dont trip its all normal =] i say explore it! =]
    Anonymous

• I am a nympho as well, and being pregnant is crazy! But I have sex WAY less when i'm pregnant, I'm horny for my husband but do not feel confident or sexy at all.
    Anonymous