TTC - Are there little tips that help the process?

We had our first child on accident. It wasnt planned or anything. But he is our biggest blessing. Now we are ready for another and we want to plan it for Oct or Nov of 2010. I always read about certain sex positions and little tips like that, that help the proccess. Is that stuff true? Anything work for you? Because for the birth to be timed right, we need to concieve between now and early Feb. ---Not very long.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• nothing like that works....sperm swim upstream no matter what...
    try LH surge sticks, they tell you what days your most fertile...they're like preggo tests where you pee on em. that's how me and hub planned for our first...I believe you ovulate about 2 weeks before your period is supposed to start or about 2 wks after you end your period....so you can plan for around then.
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 4:09 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Have sex every time you have egg white cervical mucus, even if you're not sure you're ovulating yet.
    Anonymous

• My friend didn't usually have orgasms from intercourse. The time she "took care of business" after her husband had finished, she got pregnant. Have an orgasm- that's my best advice!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 4:16 PM on Dec. 2, 2009