ok this is more of a vent than a question but still need advice

my cousin still wont talking shit about me, i tried ignoring it and her...now she has emailed my husband saying that i have cheated on him and still is cheating with an 18 yr sleazeball of whom i hate with a passion...so now my husband and i are fighting again, and its to a point where we are discussing divorce cause he thinks that im the one thats lying...i dont have time to cheat even if i wanted to i stay home pretty much 24/7 unless im with my mom or my husband....if the shit she started with my facebook friends wasnt enough she had to stoop even lower( she emailed ALL of my facebook friends even the ones i added for games and told them i was a slut and used guys...which i am neither i have self respect and a conscious) i still dont know what i did to have her turn on me...all the times she confided in me about cheating on her boyfriend i said nothing to know one, so she has no reason to do this...im so hurt...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Yeah i dont think i'd stoop that low to her games and apply myself playing them.
    Your doing a good job ignoring her but it seems as though its bugging the crap out of your cousin that your not responding to her drama so she's going full lenghs to get you to blow steam through your ears.
    i guess the only options i might do if i were in your shoes is...delete your facebook account and any other account you think she's emailing your friends,now im not talking forever, just till things cool down so she thinks your gone for good. you can reactivate your account then or make up a new one (kind of like a start over in life). with your hubby...he needs to find an answer if he believes you cheated or not. leave him with this "i cant make you believe me, but i hope you find the answer that i wouldnt do such a thing to you because i dont want this divorce". get a different email address but dont activate it till you know she's done.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:50 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Tell Facebook what she's doing. They can be held liable for what she's saying if it's not true. They will remove her account
    Anonymous

• If your husband believes her over you than he's not a good husband.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 8:47 PM on Dec. 2, 2009