IF YOU ARE DIALATED TO A THREE AND ARE 33 WEEKS AND 2 DAYS PREGNANT WITH TWINS HOW MUCH LONGER WILL YOU NORMALLY CARRY THEM

Sweet24h

Asked by Sweet24h at 11:12 PM on Sep. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• The waiting game sucks. I am dialated to 2cm and 34 weeks pregnant but I'm only carrying one. I'm not a medical expert but since your having twins I would GUESS and by guess I mean pretty much just a shot in the dark that you will probably deliver in the next 2-3 weeks. If i remember correctly they consider term for twins to be 37 weeks. So I think they are no longer considered preterm at 35. Good luck and congrats! P.s. how long have you been dialated to 3?
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:16 PM on Sep. 9, 2008

• i watch tv shows all the time and you really r lucky to carry so long, some people stay diolated for a long time being pregnant, just dont move around alot and dont stress.
    Sheba_21069

Answer by Sheba_21069 at 11:24 PM on Sep. 9, 2008

• twins are usualy early some 30 weeks but i know a friend that had them at 37 weeks it was hard and she had to stay in bed for like a month ask your doc
    lovingmomof7

Answer by lovingmomof7 at 12:15 AM on Sep. 10, 2008