Marriage License **Florida

My Mom needs a copy of her marriage license (she was married in Orange County, Florida) but she lives in Indiana now. Can I go to the Orange County Courthouse (I still live in Florida) and pick up her Marriage License without her present?? Also, does anybody know how much it is, what information I might need, etc??

WAREIZLILYBUGZ

Asked by WAREIZLILYBUGZ at 5:06 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• She can order it online or yes you can get it for her, it's public information. Just take her name and date of marriage and the fee for the copy. Call the courthouse or go online to find out the price

Answer by admckenzie at 5:10 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• if she goes to myfloridacounty.com, they have links where *most* counties have uploaded records such as marriage licenses and she can order it from there. I think it's like $5 per copy. Otherwise, yes, you can get it. It's public record, so anyone can get it if they have the info.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:52 PM on Dec. 2, 2009