Which question on CM do you hate the most and why?

I hate the question about the DH wanting his wife to wear a strap-on. It's just been on here so many times....what's the one you hate the most?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I particularly hate the "I cheated, should I tell him?" ones.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 6:32 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Could I be pregnant? pee on a damn stick already.
    Anonymous

• The "Am I Pregnant" questions are annoying! Like seriously ..how in the hell would we know? Take a test and get it over with!
    Anonymous

• Am I a bad mother?

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:15 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• "My 4 month old gags when I try to give her cereal and spits it out, why won't she eat???!!??"

Because a 4 month old "eats" milk. Only breast milk or formula. They are designed to neither need nor want the crap that came out of a packet that you are trying to force feed them.

And -

"Atheists answer me this....?"

I will neither read nor reply to these boring and completely ridiculous religious questions and quarrels.

ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 5:17 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Lol. I agree with anon 5:12. And I havent seen the strap on question yet so not sure about that one. I also hate those question where Im thinking to myself " Dont you have a brain?? Can you really not figure that out on your own??!!"
    Anonymous

• I am not sure whether gross grammatical negligence, or simple stupidity takes the cake... I will be sure to let you know, just as soon as I figure it out!

In all seriousness, it is the debate over feeding "Choices"... " *sigh* Survival of the fittest will eventually weed them all out.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:25 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• bahaha I love these replies
    boogernoodle

Answer by boogernoodle at 5:34 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• i hate the ones that say " my kid has a 104 temp, should i take him to the doctor?" uhhhh duh isnt that common sense? lol
    Anonymous

• the am I pregnant ones because it seems there are about 50 a day!
    I havn't seen the strap on one though...lol
    Anonymous