What's the funniest/ nastiest fetish you can think of?

I would say sex with dead people is definately the most the disturbing one I can think of.
after peeing on your partner and giving a hand job by using your vomit as lubricant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol...one of my friends aunts said that this married guy used to pay her $400.00 for her to poop on his feet.,,,,very gross
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 6:00 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• The most disturbing one for me by far is those sickos who get off by lying underneath a glass table and watching a kitten being stomped to death on top of it... I'm NOT making this up, that seriously happens. I'd gladly stomp those people to death myself.

Oh, and the two girls and a cup video, that was just SICK. Of course, I just had to watch it, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:15 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Oh I heard about two girls and a cup. Disgusting, I can't bring myself to watch it. Ever. Bestiality is pretty disgusting too.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:26 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I once heard about a couple who had a meat fetish...they wanted to know if they could eat the meat after they had...used it. Talk about gross! The mental image is not very pleasant *shiver*
    Anonymous

• I used to work at an exclusive night club bartending in downtown Denver. This is a place where all of who's who goes. (YAWN). I had a man approach me with his wife (I could see myself rolling my eyes and saying oh here we go..) They had asked me if I would go up to their room with them while I hung by my knees and he would brush and floss my teeth-literally! I guess it coulda been worse! Of course, I didn't go, but a night without getting propositioned by at least a drunk a night was a pretty slow night.
    auntj

Answer by auntj at 5:53 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• :35..remind me who these folks are so I don't go over there for dinner
    auntj

Answer by auntj at 5:54 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Anything with poop. Adults who want to be diapered are weird.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 5:59 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I read the question on the forum and thought, "Hmm.. chewing toenails?"

Then I realized it was a sex question. That's nasty. I don't even want to think about that kinda crap...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 6:14 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• What's the two girls and a cup?

Answer by admckenzie at 6:31 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• i know, ive never heard of it either
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 6:36 PM on Dec. 2, 2009