do i have the right to be disappointed and mad?

my husband's family has never done anything for mylil girl, nothing for my baby shower nothing at all and my family the only one that sends my lil girl is my mom and calls to talk to her and comes to see her.my dad got killed 2 weeks before i find out i was pregnant so my dad's side i havent talk to alot cuz of so problems we are a military family we dont have the money for all of us to fly home.. so my daughter has only seen my mom... my father in law can fly to vegas but cant come see us

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Sure you have the right, just don't expect it to change. Think of it this way...when they haven't shown her any attention, then they have no reason to feel surprised when she doesn't know them or doesn't want anything to do with them later in life. Think of all the things that they've missed out on by not being involved with this beautiful life.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:04 PM on Dec. 2, 2009