whats his deal?

every time i get online he has a fit and a half...i just go one to check my apps and my son's apps on facebook...we play 3 games a piece... my messages then occasionally come here...i get on 3 times a day for about 1/2 hr at a time..but he gets on for hours at time and bull shits with friends....but if i get on im being a bad mom and a lazy b*tch....im so sick of the arguments, then today he said well either you delete all your accounts or else i shutting the net off..which he cant do cause all of the bills are in my name and i havent authorized him to speak on behalf or deal with accounts..he has bad credit so he cant have stuff in his name... im tired of feeling like crap when i get online to try to relax...even if i watch tv while folding clothes im called lazy....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• He's a jealous control freak. He wants to be the center of your universe which means he will say and do things that make you feel bad, so that he can come to your rescue and tell you he loves you and make you feel better. He has bad credit, does not control the money/bills, and probably feels like not much of a man - which is his problem not yours - and then because of those feelings he has, he projects it out on you. Well, at least this is one theory.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 5:52 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• op here

he is my husband
    Anonymous

• sounds like a jerk.Only you know if this is something you should put up with.
    boogernoodle

Answer by boogernoodle at 5:36 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Sounds like he is guilty of something and projecting it on you. Because he is doing something that he shouldn't, he doesn't want you on the computer. That's my first thought.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:36 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Nice guy. I would not put up with a man talking to me like that. Maybe that's why I'm single.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:38 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Drop him like a hot rock!
    Anonymous